Im a bad blogger. lol
But, in my defense I've been very busy. Like crazy busy .
Art Fest has come and gone for another year.
It went great, fabulous, fantastically well.
It helps that I knew what was going to happen and was just that much more relaxed about it.
The Percocet helped.
Speaking of that, I'm off that now. Had to go through some sleep deprivation and anxiety ridden withdrawl, but it didn't last long and I will do whatever it takes to not have to take it again.
It stresses me out knowing I'm physically dependant on something like that. I only took it for 3 months, I can't image what it would have been like to take it for a year or more. Don't need that - don't want it. I'm done.
And in keeping with whatever it takes to keep me off painkillers I am having surgery July 12. Should be minor, should help with a host of issues.
Oh yeah, I am single again. And disappointed that he pretended to be something that he wasn't.
I suppose everyone does this in the beginning, to one degree or another. Everyone is on their best behavior. But, the real him, the reality was so much more messy and pathetic than I could deal with.
My new addiciton is one of those online massive multi-player games. This is something I said I would never do. It is such a massive souce of time suckage, you have no idea. Ryan made me do it. I get to be a villain, be part of a super villain group, blow stuff up and wreak havoc and mayhem on the innocent and corrupt alike...and do it all from a secret lair. lol Yes, yes, lets all say it together shall we : "God, you are such a GEEK!" To which i say Ryan is a far greater geek than me - im only a level 16 geek, he is a level 32. So there. :P
Working on my website, which is so not intersting right now, I will NOT be posting a link.
But maybe, eventually.
Ok that's it. That's all you get. :*
6.27.2006
An Update
Posted by JustAnotherMidwesternGirl at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment