![]()
Occasionally I refrain from stepping on the scale for a day or two and then end up being somehow scared of what may be...putting off the scale of truth for weeks at a time before getting up the courage to find out just exactly what's been going on.
This morning I got on the scale for the first time in a month. It is, after all, the holiday season and nobody actually loses weight this time of year. It can only be mediocre to bad news.
So, imagine my shock and surprise when I hopped on the tool of satan this morning and found myself 6lbs lighter. Woohoo! In an odd pattern, this same thing happened last year. Between Thanksgiving and New Year's Day, I dropped 10 pounds. When everyone else is stuffing their faces full of Christmas goodies, I am....well, I am not sure what I'm doing. I am certainly not trying to lose weight this time of year, that would be nuts.
I am trying not to question it too much and have decided it's a gift from Santa, for being such a good girl all year long. Yeah, that's what it is.
12.20.2007
O Happy Day...or I am a freak of nature..
Posted by JustAnotherMidwesternGirl at 8:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment