...15 lbs later and i've been working my ass off. Literally.
Life always likes to toss shit at you tho, doesn't it?
Suddenly, I've lost someone so important in my life, I really can't say which way is up. I used a phrase the other day and really it describes things so well, I didn't realize how well until I stopped to think about it.
I've dropped my basket. Everything is rolling away in a million different directions and all I can do is watch as it does and cry.
Not everything I've got is gone. I know this and inspite of feeling absolutely horrid, like someone is repeatedly punching me in the stomach, I am determined to hold on to what I've got left. That includes the focus I have on getting myself in shape and healthy. It took me a long time to get my motivation back and if there is anything that I can keep him from taking from me it will be that.
2.03.2008
Life moves fast...everything that's true is a lie and everything thats up is down...
Posted by JustAnotherMidwesternGirl at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment