So, I am wandering through iTunes, waiting for my offspring to finish tooth brushing so I can get into the bathroom this morning. I spot something interesting entitled Just For You (beta version, thankfully) and I think " oh, iTunes is going to see if they can get into my head and tell me what music I like." I take a peak. Image my horror when I find they are recommending the SPICE GIRLS! What...I...just...what kind of musical retard do they think I am???
Inspecting further, I find they are basing this recommendation on the fact that I purchased some songs off No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom. Now, I feel a little better. Clearly this is a flaw in their new system and not a proper judgement of my musical tastes. There is even a place to let them know that A) I own it or B) I hate it. Hopefully this will help them get to know me a little better and not insult me quite as often with god knows what else.
All the same, I do a quick search through my musical library and breath a sigh of relief. There are no errant Spice Girls hiding there. I'll grant you, there ARE some seriously embarrassing tunes in my collection, but even I have a floor in the basement of my musical taste. Come on.
4.26.2006
I know my taste in music is pretty bad...but come on!
Posted by JustAnotherMidwesternGirl at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment