CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.07.2007

It's late, I should be sleeping...

We went to pick up Megan's violin today. Talk about flashbacks. It just doesn't seem that long ago since I started to play the viola. I wonder if I would have been any good if I had practiced. If I had it to do over again, I would have picked the cello. What a cool sound. I would have practiced on the cello.
*smiles*
Yet another thing my daughter will be compelled to do because I got away with slacking. Not forever, if she doesn't enjoy playing, she can stop, but as long as she wants me to rent this sucker, she WILL use it.

We are kinda getting into a routine of sorts, I even managed to unpack a box or two, do some laundry, unload the dishwasher and make iced tea. Holy crap!

My life is too exciting for words, eh?

G'nite

0 comments: