CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.23.2007

Not Soup Weather

I finally accepted fall is here in a big way, even if it feels a bit early. It's been 50 degrees for days and days. Yesterday, I went to the grocery store and got all the ingredients for my favorite poblano corn chowder. Cuz one of the best things about fall is it's soup weather. Yay!

So, I wake up all ready to make soup and ~~~~~It's 93 degrees today! What the hell?
I've got a sore throat too, cuz my body is not in favor of 45 degree weather changes in 24 hours and it's protesting. I'm making soup anyway. I've got the AC on and soup on the stove. It's not right, it's probably a waste of energy and bad for the environment and I'm not going to enjoy eating it nearly as much as I would have in a nice cozy sweater under a blanket. But I'm making soup anyway.

*grumbles*

1 comments:

Carrie Ann said...

recipe?
and can I have the cold weather? We had some. Then it got hot again. I want the cold back.
I love fall!