CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.11.2007

The painting saga continues

I forgot, yesterday, that I had a board meeting for the community theater last night, so I didn't get everything done on the painting schedule. I did get most things taped and some edging done, but there is more to do before the actuall painting starts. Should have a full first coat on by end of today.

My time as interim Pres of the community theater board ended last night with officer elections for the coming year. I have returned to the comfy, titled, with-virtually-no-responsibility position of Vice-President. Yay. There are all kinds of exciting things going on with the Theater merging with the North Dakota Ballet Company most likely by the end of the year. It's going to be tons of work, lots of responsibility and I just don't want it. Sure, I will be there for the work and all that, but I was just so not comfortable in that leadership role. 2nd in command is perfect for me. Heh.

Anyway, now that I am done with work for the day, I want to get in my walking before Megan get's home from school. Ciao.

0 comments: