CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.27.2007

Grumble Grumble Whine

How's that for a warning.
Ugh, I've been sick now for 5ish days and not getting any sleep at night and passing out after the kid goes to school and generally feeling damn crappy, missing work, getting nothing done on the house and no exercise whatsoever.

I hate being sick. I am a lousy sick person. I really refuse to do anything but hide under the covers with my tissues (i.e. toilet paper, my nose hates me, but the tissue is packed in a box somewhere in the jungle of my garage probably in the same box as my NyQuil), my hot tea and a book, since I'm coughing so much, sleep is impossible.

I just now realized, it's been ages since I've felt this bad for this long. What surprises me is, usually I get a cold and sort of just refuse to give in. The germs sense this and leave my body within 24 hours. Seriously, I've not been sick more than a day or so in at least a year or more.

So, now, that I am on this no preservatives, all natural, organic, eat lots of good for you foods with nutrition and no junk food or fried foods or highly processed sugars or nothin bad (those cookies Sonny sent do not count and this is not turning out to be a raging run on sentence) and my body should be all happy and healthy and ready to battle some serious germs and I'm sicker than a dog!

What is that about? Is it, perhaps, all those chemicals I was feeding my body, rotting it from the inside, were making my body also inhosbitable for bugs? Was it such a shitty place to stay that even the bacteria wouldn't rent in my building?

So, this means I should stop in at Mickey D's for a burger, fries and a shake? For my health?

0 comments: